Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Member Benefits
Share |

ISPLS MEMBER BENEFITS

ISPLS INDIVIDUAL MEMBER BENEFITS

  • Important legislative advocacy to protect you.
  • Promotion of Professional Standards to elevate the industry you practice in.
  • Annual Convention with continuing education credits to keep you license and professional knowledge up-to-date.
  • Online webinar sessions to keep you educated and informed on the latest industry-related technology and news, oftentimes available for continuing education credit.
  • Publications to keep you informed including e-newsletters, the Hoosier Surveyor and legislative updates.
  • ISPLS Membership Mobile App to keep your member benefits available at your fingertips.
  • Leadership and volunteer opportunities.
  • Your name in the ISPLS Membership Directory, plus access to the directory to connect with other surveyors.

Chapter Benefits

All ISPLS Professional, Affiliate and Associate members have the opportunity to join an ISPLS regional chapter. Chapters provide local educational and networking opportunities. Visit your Chapter's webpage for more information.


NSPS Benefits

ISPLS Professional members automatically belong to the National Society of Professional Surveyors. Benefits of NSPS include:

  • National legislative advocacy. More Info.
  • Discounts on car rentals, restaurants, services and more with the PerksCard.
  • Specialized insurance program for NSPS members. More Info.
  • Education, accreditations and certifications to support your career and business.

To access your NSPS membership, go to www.nsps.us.com and login. To get your username and password information, contact NSPS.


Firm Memberships

Firm Memberships give your employees a 20% discount when they register for our annual conference (a great opportunity to earn their continuing education requirements for license renewal with the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency). The cost is scaled based on how many full-time employees you have who do surveying work (e.g. principals, registered surveyors, designers, draftsmen, technicians):

  • 1 employee: $100/yr
  • 2-4 employees: $200/yr
  • 5-9 employees: $300/yr
  • 10 employees or more: $400/yr

Firm Membership further entitles you to run one “business card” ad in each of the quarterly Hoosier Surveyor issues released during the term of your membership. We also list you on the Firm Member section of our website which is where we direct members of the public when they call asking for recommendations for surveying companies. Please note we never favor one firm over another; we simply direct callers to the page and let them choose which firm they want from there.


Sustaining Memberships

Businesses looking for advertising opportunities can opt for a Sustaining Membership, which comes at two levels:

  • $400/yr: half-page ad in each of the quarterly Hoosier Surveyor publications released during the term of your membership
  • $800/yr: full-page ad in each of the quarterly Hoosier Surveyor publications released during the term of your membership
  • Both of these options also allow you to include your company logo in the marketing rotator at the bottom of our home page, ISPLS.org.

Cost Deductions

All individual, firm and sustaining memberships are 89% deductible as a necessary business expense, but not as a charitable contribution. The remaining 11% supports ISPLS lobbying work on behalf of our members and is non-deductible.


Any contributions made to the IPLS Foundation may be deductible as a charitable contribution.

Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal