Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Join ISPLS
Share |

Becoming an ISPLS Member

Indiana Society of Professional Land Surveyors, Inc.

Whether you are an individual or an organization, becoming an ISPLS member has never been easier.

 

Click here to join online

You also have the option of becoming a member by faxing, e-mailing or mailing a completed membership form to info@ispls.org. Please select the appropriate membership form below:


Individual Membership Application Form

Professional - Licensed as a Professional Land Surveyor in Indiana
Associate - Technicians, support personnel, or surveying interns working under a PLS
Affiliate - Vendors, Suppliers, and non-PLS County Surveyors

Student - Enrolled as an undergraduate studying Surveying or a survey related field

 

Firm Membership Application Form

 

Firm Memberships give your employees a 20% discount when they register for our annual conference (a great opportunity to earn their continuing education requirements for license renewal with the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency). The cost is scaled based on how many full-time employees you have who do surveying work (e.g. principals, registered surveyors, designers, draftsmen, technicians):

  • 1 employee: $100/yr
  • 2-4 employees: $200/yr
  • 5-9 employees: $300/yr
  • 10 employees or more: $400/yr

Firm Membership further entitles you to run one “business card” ad in each of the quarterly Hoosier Surveyor issues released during the term of your membership. We also list you on the Firm Member section of our website which is where we direct members of the public when they call asking for recommendations for surveying companies. Please note we never favor one firm over another; we simply direct callers to the page and let them choose which firm they want from there.


Sustaining Membership Application Form

 

Businesses looking for advertising opportunities can opt for a Sustaining Membership, which comes at two levels:

  • $400/yr: half-page ad in each of the quarterly Hoosier Surveyor publications released during the term of your membership
  • $800/yr: full-page ad in each of the quarterly Hoosier Surveyor publications released during the term of your membership
  • Both of these options also allow you to include your company logo in the marketing rotator at the bottom of our home page, ISPLS.org.


Those submitting a membership application form and paying the appropriate fees, agree to abide by the Constitution, By-Laws and Code of Ethics of ISPLS and consent to the receipt of e-mail messages from ISPLS at the provided e-mail address.

Membership runs from July 1st of current year through June 30 of following year. Membership will be pending, subject to approval by the ISPLS Board of Directors. Applications will be presented to the Board of Directors for approval at the next scheduled board meeting. If membership is granted, the application fee will be applied for current calendar year dues. If membership is not granted, the entire application fee will be refunded.

The amount you pay for ISPLS membership is 89% deductible as a necessary business expense but is not deductible as a charitable contribution. The remaining 11% is a lobbying allocation and is non-deductible.

 

Any contributions made to the IPLS Foundation may be deductible as a charitable contribution.

Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal